Friday, January 13, 2017

Preggo Week 34 Recap

Preggo Week 34 Recap
(January 7-13, 2017)

This past Sunday, I attempted to do a treadmill run for an hour or so but only lasted 25 minutes.  I didn't warm up as long as I should have I think.  I ran/walked for about a mile then started feeling really light headed so started walking mostly.  I had to stop at 1.6 miles as I was still light headed.  I had intentions of doing 4-5 miles so felt really lame I had to cut it short.  I know it was good that I stopped but I wonder if my preggo running days are coming to an end.  

Felt deflated after that treadmill run and I got preoccupied with work that I didn't run the rest of the week. 

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Total Miles for Preggo Week 34: 1.6 miles
Total Miles for This Pregnancy: 657.63 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment