Friday, January 20, 2017

Preggo Week 35 Recap

Preggo Week 35 Recap
(January 14-20, 2017)

I did manage to go on one kid hike with Ellie and my friend Irish and her daughter.  It was fun seeing how excited Ellie was to trot along the trails.  She only lasted maybe 1/3 of a mile before I had to carry her the rest of the way but she enjoyed being out on the trails, as did I.  

Image may contain: one or more people, grass, child, outdoor and nature

Other than that, I wasn't able to run, waddle, or walk outside much due to heavy rains.  And the room where my treadmill is a HUGE mess of junk right now.  I've also been preoccupied with work as this was my last week of work.  I was trying to wrap everything up so things have been put on the back burner.  Hoping to get some hikes in once the rain goes away and I'm on maternity leave.

Total Miles for Preggo Week 35: 1.0 miles
Total Miles for This Pregnancy: 658.63 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment