Friday, February 3, 2017

Preggy Week 37 Recap

Preggo Week 37 Recap
(January 28 - February 3, 2017)

The weather cleared up so I finally went out one day for a run/walk for about an hour.  I pushed Ellie in the stroller and took our dog too.  It was a beautiful day out and I felt pretty good for the little run stretches I did.  I had to walk any sort of hill but I could run about 3 minute intervals without stopping. 

Image may contain: 2 people


On another day, I took Ellie for a hike along the Clementine trail.  I have mostly avoided trails during the latter stages of my pregnancy since I had a fall on a trail run last pregnancy (baby was fine but it resulted in a big ol' hassle of being hospitalized for a day while they monitored baby and me).  While I have avoided the trails, I have really missed the trails.  

So, I took Ellie out one day for a nice hike along the trails. I carried her in the hiking carrier I got last month.  She mostly had fun but about partway through, she started having a toddler tantrum (she needed a nap) and cried on the way back to the car.  That was a bit of a challenge. But, glad I got out there. 

Image may contain: 2 people, sky, outdoor, closeup and nature


This past week,  I had a couple baby sprinkle showers -- one with close family and friends and another with my Moms Run This Town running group.  It was nice spending some time with family and friends celebrating the new baby.  Can't believe the time is coming soon!  

My MRTT group also had our monthly running book club meeting this week.  While I am not running or racing much these days, I did enjoy reading about running in Corey Reese's book "Nowhere Near First."  It was a really funny book with a lot of helpful tips.  And, I could relate to many parts of the book. Definitely recommend reading it!  

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting

All in all, a good week.  I got out a little bit this week so that was good.  :) 

Total Miles for Week 37: 6.47 miles
Total Miles for this Pregnancy: 665.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment