Friday, August 12, 2016

Preggo Week 12 Recap

Preggo Week 12 Recap

Had my 12 week appointment and they did extra blood testing. Since I'm over 35 for this pregnancy, I'm considered "high risk" so they do extra testing.  The glucose test was really hard, really hard trying to not throw up.  But, all test results showed everything looking normal.  So, I'm happy about that.  And, it said that my baby is a boy!  I'm excited for that.  We only plan to have two kids so it's great that I'll have a girl and a boy! 

Other than that, I'm feeling okay-ish.  I'm tired but glad I'm not throwing up.  My first pregnancy was really rough so I'm glad this one seems to be relatively easier (so far).  I got a couple outings with the kid and dog so that was nice.  

Sunday morning run with Ellie and Lyla 

Total Miles for Week 12: 20.19 
Total Pregnancy Miles: 199.37 







Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment